Hello, I am Ronny Wilson, the developer of this website.
Mouse Clicker simulates automated clicking. It clicks based on commands provided to it. These commands may include specifying the location of clicks, the number of clicks, and the click type. It allows for a random time to perform clicks. Once I started using this in games, my final score just shot up. This advanced tool for clicking has been proved to be quite beneficial for gamers and high-end developers.
Some of its features are as follows:
- Automates right and left clicks along with the cursor.
- It has an advanced click system as the cursor never follows the same path.
- It allows you to enter numerous clicks and locations in one sequence.
- Simple and light-sized tool.
- Comparatively faster than other similar tools.
- Records and replays the clicks.
If you are aiming to top the leaderboard of the game, Mouse Clicker will perfectly work for you. You don’t need to go through dozens of tutorials. You can find this tool at mouseclicker.org.